Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cy - Software Engineer


September 29, the day I became the official member of Create Abundance Community, because I passed the famous "Frienship Test". The night before that day, 2 personalities are talking to each other, its like, "Deal or no Deal". My "Play-safe" side is saying, "you have a high-paying job right now and a lot of job opportunities are waiting for outside the country, why join the group? It's too risky! You don't know them!" Then my growing "Risk-Taker" side is saying, "If you don't do this now, your dream of being Financially free will be forever in your dreams. Remember, you want time freedom, and you can only achieve it if you are Financially free. Stick to your motto, Earn more to Give more."

It was a struggle that night, I was already convinced even before I join the Community but somehow, my "Play-safe" side is not letting me go. While looking at the ceiling, a little voice is telling me, "what will happen to the books you've read about business and finance if you don't start right now." I prayed before I slept that night, then I said, "I'll join, so help me God!"

And now here I am, with cool and supportive coaches and business partners. With this in my circle, I believe I'm on my way to financial freedom. More power to the Group!

No comments: