Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rhyan Miraflores - Engineer, Entrepreneur


Secured with a regular job, I was a typical guy who just wanted to work and retire when I can no longer perform efficiently. Believing that life goes that way, and I can do nothing about it. Then all of a sudden, a friend of mine invited me to attend cashflow. Never did I expect that a new chapter of my life was about to begin.

I really consider it a privilige to be a member of the Create Abundance Business Community. At first, I thought they were absurd by having their vision and mission as they declare it. But then I realized that these guys are for real, to help the Filipino nation in a voluntary, visionary and abundant way.

As I stayed, that mission sinked-in into me little by little. And all the questions I have in mind were eventually answered. Its more than I could ask for, to have people around you always pushing you to reach for your dreams is really amazing. Well, you know I have my fair share of dream stealers. From my family, relatives and friends. But the good news is, my dreams are still here with me.

With this community, I rediscovered those dreams, and I found out that I can reach them faster than I could ever imagined.

No comments: