Monday, October 20, 2008

WHAT IMPRESSES ME OR WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME?

All my life I have always focused on things that would last not just for this lifetime but for the life that is ahead of us . I know that to truly find one's true joy they need to know their purpose. Seeking and not finding is truly a disaster. All people are looking for things that would give them happiness, that would give them a feeling of certain high but as they waste away their time searching everywhere they tend to miss the mark and forget to look around them. It's the people beside you, it's the people around you where you can find your joy, your happiness, your wealth, your treasures. You need not look too far.... Enriching, nourishing and empowering the very people within your reach and making a difference in their lives is where we will find lasting happiness, the kind that not even any amount of money can buy. Joining the community expanded my views in a lot of things that was never been important in my mind before. For me relationships are very important and when I saw the community and their purpose in creating abundant lives for people, I was impressed. I instantly felt one with the community. As Mother Theresa said, " We can never do great things, only small things with great love"

- Karen, Mother & Wife

No comments: