Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jeff, Student

In the beginning I always thought that having good grades in school will ensure a bright future, but I found out that in the real world another type of education is required, that is being financially literate and even when you excel in school. It doesn't mean that you will be successful in the outside world. Most of the years of my education, I do a lot of things that doesn't help in my improvement like playing DOTA and watching TV all the time thinking that my grades are good and it is enough to guarantee my success. But now, since I've realize how reality is. I began reading books about financial literacy and joined groups as well. One of this group is the CREATE ABUNDANCE team. They've really reprogrammed my mindset and helped me a lot on my overall growth. I don't plan on being an employee all my life and never will.

No comments: