Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jefferson, Medical Student

A good friend came across and invited me to play Cashflow. And clueless as I was, I still went on to try the game. From there I met these success-driven people that started to change the way I think. I started to have this passion to know what these people are doing and how they achieved great things.

Team CreateAbundance has given me the fire to overcome the insurmountable. For them, I am always thankful because I am given the opportunity to learn more, most especially in making my own business. I am blessed that I am starting my business with this team. And I am glad that this team is continuously growing, inspiring more to be the best that they can be. With them I am encouraged to be better so soon, I would be truly happy that I have reached my goals and gladly call that time "my time".

No comments: