Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rhea, Fraud Investigator

I joined Create Abundance because I saw that this is the right vehicle and the right group of people to begin my journey with. I have for many a time became restless for my dreams and I was led to this school -- enriching, supportive, and abundant in the practical lessons of life.

A spiritual mentor once told me my current job can only pay me 5% and less of what I’m capable of doing. I agree. I have a complete able body, an imagination that soars to greater heights, an eternal source of faith, and a complex incredible network of thoughts & emotions inside this brain. I am not perfect... but I am a masterpiece. I cannot settle in the thought that I cannot be great, I am, because my Creator is.

To the word 'impossible', I am making a space to create 2 words that say “I’m possible”. My dreams will no longer be dreams. They are my reality. In fact they are unfolding right before my eyes everywhere I go. Nothing can keep them from happening.

No comments: