Thursday, October 9, 2008

Patricia, Dentist

For the longest time, I have always treated my schooling with highest regard, and believed that keeping my grades up will make me very successful. But then Create Abundance taught me a lot of new things about life and about the realities out there. That being great in school is not enough and there are loads to learn as I walk through life.

Create Abundance is one of the best things that have ever happened to me. It changed my life and made me a better person. The school doesn't only teach mainly about business but also it helps develop the right attitude and suitable personality necessary for success. Also, this group has taught me never to let anyone, or anything, even my fears or my failures, get in the way of me getting to my dreams. This Business Community inspired me to be a better in the things I do, believe in the power of my dreams and the certainty that I can do it!

Create Abundance Business Community has transformed and revolutionized the lives of many, including mine. It will never cease reaching out to people and help them make a difference.

No comments: