Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jesse, Accounting and Business Student

What is your formula for success?
A couple of years ago, I was confronted with this question. Though I’m quite aware that classroom is one way of having formal education, it did not stop me from exploring more the wonders of learning. And so I began looking for more to self educate me in the absence of my professors. My formula for success before was to simply go to school, same as you did, then do well in my academics, top the board, and work for the best auditing firm in the World.

So basically, my success formula was contained merely on my specialization. I was really linking success by getting more formal education. Be A CPA, Get an MBA, CFA, and Law, I was counting the years that it will take then before I could get all of these and become successful--an estimate of 20 years--OMG --quite long right? Spending too much but not getting as much...:Before, Reading was my greatest enemy, I hate reading, I’m always bored with that stuff...Thank God a friend of mine introduce me to something...:Guess what? READING STUFF!!! -BUT THIS IS SOMETHING DIFF.-ITS NOT BORING... -- - -- - -TO MAKE THE LONG STORY SHORT------I was actually first introduced to R. Kiyosaki Rich Dad Poor dad---The first financial literacy book I’ve ever read..,,--I learned that by getting into business one can achieve Financial freedom

I started reading and collecting books---and It wasn’t enough then. I tried to look for a mentor that will guide me in Wealth Building.

Create Abundance is a group whose vision lies in creating not only millionaire minds but also millionaire bank accounts. I met new friends, different personalities but with the same goals. I learned a lot from CREATEABUNDANCE-.
I learned how to conquer my fear
I learned that becoming successful cant be done alone
I learned how to honor and practice integrity
The values which I’ve learned became a part of ME
I learned to be more responsible and accountable
I learned how manage emotions
I learned how create wealth from 0
I learned how to make a stand -and create clear mission and vision being declared in the universe
In CREATEABUNDANCE, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO BE A LEADER- --AND YOU WILL BE A LEADER FOR SURE...

THERE'S A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY THEN ABOUT CREATEABUNDANCE----ITS THE SCHOOL AWAY FROM FORMAL SCHOOLS---IT'S CREATEABUNDANCE SCHOOL

NO CLASSROOMS
NO BLACKBOARDS
NO BORING PROFESSORS

Only great people with great minds with greater purpose---SPREAD THE WORD----Financial Literacy

As a result...eventually my formula for success changed...my horizon expanded---I felt the universe coming in to me. I felt the Abundance with so much enthusiasm...,,

No comments: