Thursday, October 9, 2008

Justine, Graduating Student

It's as if I know what island I want to go to, but there is no ship headed that way - until I discovered Create Abundance 2020 Business School. It's a school providing a course on how to create wealth with the proper tools and mindset needed. I just found out about this through Friendster and since it is free, why not? It took me a while to decide because I entertained myself with negative thoughts as to how this organization is able to provide this education for free. I know that classes like this are offered at exorbitant rates by professionals. The only way I found out was by attending the free course. There were no strings attached. The intention said in Friendster was what I received.

It was a great experience. The direction I was seeking after college started to become clear. A lot of things made sense after playing Cashflows and taking the business courses.

In life, there are so many ways to become successful. There are no right and wrong ways; only good and bad ones. I like the alternative Create Abundance 2020 Business School is suggesting.

No comments: